Popular Posts

Saturday, November 27, 2010

berlesque

so me and my friend just went to see berlesque and i hafto say it is the best movie in the worls.Cam is super hot in this movie and christina has a beautiful voice as allwaise and cher please excuse me if i do not spell it correctly was the best movie in the world.the story line was great.i wont tell you what it was about in fear of giving it away .but tosay the least the music was beautiful and the romance was astonishing.its probly the best movie i have seen in a long time.so if you get a chance please go see it you wont regret it .and i will try to put up more blogs but it is kind of hard with school work and everything so pleas keep reading my blog if you are intrested.and if you like them please contact me at facebook .my name is whitney lowe .thank you for reading .

No comments:

Post a Comment